Hello dear saints!
Here it is, almost mid-November, and I just played my 6th show in New York City. Silvana in Harlem was packed with excellent jazz musicians, and I was honored to be able to play there.
It’s been a little bit of a ride here in the City, but as could be expected, I wouldn’t trade it for anything! (See how crazy happy I am in this shot? Or… maybe just crazy?)
Things I’ve decided at this point:
- Every musician is really good here
- Everyone is really encouraging here
- Everyone appreciates the dream-chasers
- NYC sucks in the dream-chasers and then laughs as they stumble
- You just have to be stronger than the City
So, little saints, stick with me. I’ll be booking many more shows in upcoming months, and I invite you to come with me as I develop my sound, feel and presence.
It’s going to be exciting; thank you for being here with me!